Saturday, October 8, 2011

Google Presentations

In my ED Tech class I was assigned to a group to learn about the google application called Presentation.  We as a group were to create a google presentation and then talk about what features are available and how this program works.  This tool is a great alternative to power point because is is web based and free to anyone.  You are also able to work on it anywhere because it is web based which is a great tool for any educator that is on the move.  I felt that this program was very easy to get to learn and maneuver through.  The one thing I noticed was different was that there is no animations, which is fine with me because they can be distracting sometimes.  It was easy to get materials on to the presentation as well.  I contributed to this document by setting it up and adding most of the slides and the backgrounds.  I placed the group picture on the page and started the typing on each.  Overall this is a great productivity tool.  Here is a link to my groups google presentation talking about the pros and cons of the web based program. Click Here

1 comment:

  1. Good start. Please be sure to carefully re-read the instructions to ensure you've met all the criteria for this post. View some of your peers posts for examples.

    ReplyDelete