Saturday, September 17, 2011

Google Docs Group Project

Google Docs Group Project is an assignment from our Ed Tech class that is showing us the capabilities of Google Docs and how they can be used in education.  Here is a link to my groups document, Click here 
I think that Google docs is a great tool for collaboration and is even fun to use at the same time.  I would love to use this tool more in my personal life for creating and sharing docs between my family and I.  If I can get this type of doc to open on my Iphone, I would like to use it to create list that can be changed from my phone or my wife’s phone so that we can both be on the same page for things like a grocery list.  I feel that goggle docs are fairly easy to use and navigate.  It didn’t take to long to find any of the features that I would like to use in the future.  In the classroom the google docs app can be used in the same way that we have as a group in compiling all of our own personal thoughts and data in one location.  I personally added around 6 bullets to the list and then added a link to my blog and a picture of a Bearcat logo.

1 comment: