Saturday, September 17, 2011

Personal Bio

My name is Andrew Peterson, I am a student at Willamette University is Salem, Oregon.  I am currently enrolled in the Aspire part time MAT program.  I have aspirations to teach at the high school level in Health and P.E. and also to receive an endorsement in Special Education.  I am married to my high school sweetheart, we have no kids, but we do have a young black lab puppy and a cat that keep us very busy.  In my free time I love to work with wood and do construction projects for friends and family.  I am always building something in my shop at our house.  I like to hunt and fish and look forward to finishing school so I will have more time for these activities.  In the winter I coach wrestling and really enjoy working with this group of kids.  Vehicles are another interest of mine; I have a very gracious wife that allows me to have 3 different rides to choose from, whether it is my Kawasaki Ninja street bike, Dodge Ram truck, or my 1965 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser.  Overall I am a very busy person but love every minute of my insanity and life.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. It looks like black print on black background in the blog post. Can you change one of the other? Great pic at the beach.

    ReplyDelete